Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dr. Appointment

I know some of you will be wondering how I made out at the doctor's yesterday. All is fine. We went through the same stuff as always weigh in, blood pressure, measuring my belly, listening to the heart beat.
I mentioned to him my concerns about the decreased movement of the baby- but he assured me that this is normal as I get closer to term- there is less room for the baby to move. He said as long as I can still feel it during the course of the day- we are good to go- but to keep an eye on it.
I also asked when my next ultra sound will be. He said that it will be around 36 weeks- so a little less then 3 weeks until then.
I have another appointment in 2 weeks- then I will be moving to weekly appointments.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always nice to get the update, and glad to know all is well.
GG

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know things are as they should be. Poor little thing likely does not have much room to run these days.
Keep those feet up.
Love Mom

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention that we are counting down the "days" on the Days to Christmas Mickey calendar.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home