Monday, January 07, 2008

Back to Work

Today I went back to work. I have to say it was very hard to get up this morning, for both Chloe and I. I was happy that Chloe slept fairly well last night.

The day was very hard on me (leaving Chloe with the sitter). I know that she would be fine, but I knew that I would miss her so much (and I did). It is good to get back to work (I do love my job). I am teaching Grade 2, which I enjoy. The kids are very nice, and welcomed me.

I am sure that a routine will come as time goes along.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be as hard.

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each day will become more routine for both of you. Your evenings will become more busier than you thought..but remember to always have time for a little love to Chloe for grandpa in the evenings.
Dad

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that it's back to work time already. My first day is tomorrow so I totally understand! We are so blessed to have such amazing babies that make it so hard to leave! Thinking of you!

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been thinking of you this week, nice to know there is only one day left, however I am sure next week will be easier.
Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home