Monday, January 29, 2007

3 months

Well it is very hard to believe that in as little as 3 months Kevin and I may be parents. We were sitting in the baby's room yesterday night talking about how fast these last 6 months have gone, and wondering what it is going to be like to have our baby at home. We are both very nervous, but we know that there is a wealth of information around us (a huge family- that I am sure is more then willing to give some advise- which we will welcome- don't think we won't). At times I feel that I am not ready for this step, but most of the time I feel the opposite- I can't wait to meet this little person. I really am looking forward to seeing what he/she looks like? Will he/she have dark hair or light, blue eyes or brown? Who's nose will it have? All those questions will soon be answered, I can't wait.

5 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger lvyoung said...

Beckie and Kevin.. just remember that a baby is a special gift to parents and a gift from God... the miralcle of life is astonding. Always love, enocurage and know that this special person is in your care. You will be good parents....it is like all things in life we have to work at it, no book is going to do it for you, or is anyone else ....Dad

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my Grandchildren:
I enjoyed reading your posting Beckie, and I am sure it was reflections from your hearts on the past, but of the future with anticipation, but also feeling the grip of resposibility that will come with the "territory".
I agree with your dad's comments that you will be good parents as God has planned for you to be.
Yes, you have a huge support family, just think not only the 286(of which Kevin is last for now)but of all your other family members.
Love Ya
Grandma

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Becks - your Mom, Aunt Linda, Aunt Terri, and the Grama's all will be very free with advice, you will likely be wishing we would all keep our advice to ourselves. But we will all be there for you and "on call" for emergencies. Or for moments that are not emergencies but if you just need to talk - or drop off the baby so you can get groceries. Or just drop off the baby.......
Love Mom

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I can be as sentimental as your other comments but I just can't wait to meet the person in your tummy. I think they will be really cool and definitely have a cool...ahem...uncle that will spoil it rotten.

Brett

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I would have to totally agree with Brett's comment about having a cool Uncle to spoil this little one!!!! They won't get any better than Uncle Brett!!
Having a baby is scary--no point in beating around the bush. And it is the hugest (don't know if that's even a word, but it works)responsibility you will ever have in your whole lives. Because, from the second that little life is born, you are parents, and that is a life-long job--no kidding--you never stop being concerned, worried, whatever you want to call it. Enjoy these next three months. There is nothing like the feeling of having that little life inside you, knowing that it is growing and developing into a little person that you two have created. It really, truly is a miracle! Take care you three!
Love from Auntie Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home