Doctor's Appointment
Another Doctor's appointment today. Now they will be every week- crazy- didn't think that that day would ever happen- so I have one next Tuesday again. Went through the same old stuff. He measured today and the baby is measuring a bit big- nothing to worry about he said. But, interesting none the less. But the heartbeat was strong and my blood pressure was still fine.
So next week will be very busy. It is my last week of school. I have a haircut on Monday. Then my last day of work is Thursday. I will then go at 4:00 for another ultrasound (mom can go with me- as Kevin is working and unable to get the time off. Then the next Monday I have a top of the stuff for my Rh (so another IV- lovely). So the next week will keep me going.


3 Comments:
Glad to know things are good.
Looking forward to the ultrasound.
Love Mom
Sorry I didn't comment yeaterday, as I did read your posting probably not many minutes after it appeared. I guess you know by now I am always checking for the updates as they occur. Glad things are proceeding as they should, and it likely won't be long until the count down begins.
GG
and sorry for the spelling error, I really do know how to spell yesterday.
Post a Comment
<< Home