Monday, April 16, 2007

Back on Line

Hi All,
We are back online now- some internet problems but they are solved.
I went for my ultrasound today- and as suspected I am still breech. The baby is very very low. The ultrasound lady also said it is about 7.5 pounds.

Tomorrow it is off to 2 doctors appointment. I have a normal appointment with my own doctor at 10:30 and then an appointment with the doctor doing the c-section at 12:00- so it will be a busy morning. We are really hopping that they will book us - I would like to have it planned. I don't want to go into labour and then have to have an emergency c-section. But, we will see tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will hope for the best for tomorrow. 7.5 pounds eh, that is the same size as both you and Brett.
Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home