Thursday, April 19, 2007

C-Section

We found out yesterday that my c-section will be Wed. April 25th. We are very excited- our baby will be here in less then a week. It is crazy to think of the baby being here with us- it has been a very interesting 9 months- but we can't wait. My surgery will be at 10:15- Kevin and I have to be there at 7 so I can get preped.
I will be going in for pre-op on Monday- so will have to see what they have to say.
We can't wait.

5 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you have the time and date scheduled, now you can begin perparing for then.
Seeing that Shannon has delivered her baby the contest will now be between you and Kerri, both being c-sections happening next week, wow.
GG

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very excited it is on Wednesday! I will be home from school on Tuesday, so I get to visit the baby!
Pam

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet the newest member of our family! Looking forward to Wed.
Love Mom

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 more days. It will be here before we know it. Everyone is getting excited and will be glad when it is over for the mom, dad, BABY, grandparents and of course the Uncle. Won't it be wonderful to be able to spoil especially something interesting to talk about. Thinking always of you, Kevin and the baby ..... what about Beaker..poor Beaker......Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home