Doctor's Appointment
Although I know most of you already know how my Doctor's appointment went yesterday, I will post anyway.
I have only put on 1.5 pounds since my last appointment (thank goodness). It is such a terror to be wieghed every time I go in there.
The doctor took my blood pressure. It was normal- which was nice- we have been a bit concerned because my feet and legs have been so swollen lately.
He measured my belly and felt around a bit. The baby is growing well and is head down.
Again I was able to listen to the baby's heartbeat, and it sounded strong. The doctor said it was perfect.
So all is still good.
I am taking in my maternity forms to the school division today. I will be starting my mat leave on April 16th (officially), but will actually my last day will be April 4th. Easter break begins the 5th and that will take me to the 16th. So I will actually get an extra week off.


2 Comments:
Always nice to know that everything is okay. Time is sure flying by though.
Love Mom
What happened to the "olden days" when we worked the day before the baby (Bonnie) was born, went home, made supper, cut the lawn, had company over for coffee, went to the hospital at 2:00 a.m. and had the baby at 7:30 a.m.??? No time off early in those days!! Of course that was back when we only got 16 weeks of maternity leave! I'm glad you are having a bit of time at home to get organized and rest a bit before the baby comes--not allot or resting goes on after they are home! I know how you feel with your legs and feet swollen up--it hurts! I didn't find anything that helped much--not even elevating my feet. Take care! Love from Auntie Linda
Post a Comment
<< Home