39 Weeks -Waiting for Baby- 4 Days to Go
Well we have only 4 days to go until the baby will make his/her apperance. I was saying to Kevin yesterday how weird it will be to know what sex this baby is- it has been hard not knowing but I am so glad that we made that decision. It will be such a great surprise! Anyway I have had a fairly boring last 2 days- no doctors appointments and no work. I have been doing some light housework trying to get things ready before we leave for the hospital. The baby's room is now complete-just waiting for the baby.
I have to say that I have been fairly bored- I know that is terrible to say, but it has been. I thought I would really enjoy this 2 weeks off before hand (and don't get me wrong it has been nice not to have to set the alarm or drive out to work) but I really miss having something to do. I love teaching and miss the kids so much- the days went by soooo fast. Oh well I better enjoy it because in 4 days I will be wishing for some sleep and relaxation.
Monday will be busy with pre-op stuff at the hospital- so hopfully that goes by fast. Then Tuesday I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and then I am planning on relaxing for the afternoon (enjoying my last day of not being a mother). A mother- wow-crazy-crazy-crazy, very strange to call myself that.
4 more days and counting!


6 Comments:
And you will be a good mother and Kevin a good father. It will be good when Wednesday afternoon is here. What will we have to look forward to... Christmas.
Dad
Four days, pretty exciting.
Mom
You will wonder why I have not written, but I generallly leave that for G'ma. How exciting to be a GGP., but we will have to get used to it. Hope everything goes as planned, and I am sure if it is left in Gods Hands everthing will be just -- A-Okay. That little ""BOY"" will be very special...!!!!! or "Girl"??
G'pa
I have been trying to get Bretts Blog but it comes up that it cannot produce that page... I would like to see the Baby Laughing.... Grandma can get the Blog but her computer has no sound, and that ought to be the priceless part by the look of the actions of the little guy.
G'pa
What a blessing!! Danielle is very excited to hear if its boy or girl and wishes you woulda had it a day early as that is her birthday. She misses having you as a teacher - and Briercrest in general. Take care of yourselves and we will keep watching for the great news!!
Margaret
If you are seriously wondering what you are going to be like as a mother...just look at what you have done to me over the past 25 years. You don't let me get away with an inch!!! You will ROCK as a mom!!!
Brett
Post a Comment
<< Home